Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 18 : What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?

Forgive? Wow. . . I can't think of anything I haven't forgiven. . . Maybe no one has every really offended me, or I just get over stuff quickly. Oh, wait . . . There was this time that my older brother, Tim, wouldn't let me get on the computer to check my email. (I think I was hoping for something from a girl). He was playing Command & Conquer, so obviously, emotions were high. He said in 5 min. and so I waited. But after five min he continued on his quest of domination. I insisted it was my turn, but he relented and continued to attack and slaughter his enemies. So I did what any hormonal, impatient, taken advantage of, misunderstood and so obviously unique and alone teenager would have done. I pushed the power button.

Tim was furious. So furious, in fact that he stood up and in one fluid motion picked up a nearby stool and smacked me in the side with it. I punched him once in the stomach in a frail attempt to get back at him and quickly ran up the stairs. (He was/is much stronger than me and I wasn't going to risk more injury than I'd already sustained). This was the only physical fight I can remember us ever getting into.

I probably will never forgive him for playing as the evil Brotherhood of Nod. He really needs to stick to GDI. Sheesh. It was embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment