Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 11 : Describe 10 pet peeves you have

Pet Peeves . . . I don't know these until they happen. Haha...

1. This one is because I am constantly annoyed by it at work. When people purchase a shared web hosting account to host their business website and do no research about they type of hosting before hand. (I could rant for a while about this, but I won't it's annoying when they complain about things that they really should have known before purchasing an account).

2. When I'm at school studying and someone (clearly seeing that I am studying) sits with me to chat.

3. I really don't like being late to anything.

4. When people are late.

5. Biker's who bike on the road however they want. There are biking rules that if people followed then people probably wouldn't hate bikers so much. (cycling, not motorcycles).

6. When people say, "that's retarded," or "that's gay."

7. One-uppers. Most people do it, and that's fine. It's those that do it all the time. That constantly have to know more, be better or top other peoples stories.

That's pretty much all I can think of... I'm sure there are more, though.

1 comment: