Friday, April 12, 2013

Family and Stuff

I love this picture of Lesa and the boys. Just thought I'd share. (Photo taken by my Aunt, the photographer, Melanie).



I also took this today of Maddox who helped me clean my bike. He loves working on my bike with me, and even has his own tools. We washed both of my bikes and his bike. I was going to take a pic of him with all of them, but once his was clean he was off riding it around, so that didn't happen. He loves to say, "Dad, my bike is fast because it's a Trek, and yours is a slow Felt." Makes me laugh.



Maddox and Asher were in the backroom the other day where I keep my bike stuff and workout stuff and wanted to wear some of my stuff, so, I put it on them. Maddox has my swim cap on, and his goggles, and Asher has my Tough Mudder head band on.



Maddox drew this with dry erase markers. I love it and don't think we could ever erase it.


No comments:

Post a Comment