Monday, April 29, 2013

Books of the Summer

So, I changed my mind on the books I'll be reading this summer. I have such great memories of sitting in work, listening to books, and then biking home, still listening. Being engaged. I want to do that again. I may be reading the books in the previous post on my own, but I want a good list of Science Fiction books to listen to while biking over the summer. So here is what (I think) I'll be listening to.

1. DUNE

2. THE MOTE IN GODS EYE

3. SOLARIS

4. WORLD WAR Z

5. CAT'S CRADLE



2 comments:

  1. John listens to books every day too, while he's at work. And he's a huge science fiction fan. I'll have him give you some suggestions and also take a look at your list for some new books to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I need more suggestions. And if you'd like I can, at some point, make a list of some of my favorite sci fi books.

    ReplyDelete