Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 29 : What do you think people misundertand most about you?

Uh... Sometimes I come off a bit strong. Like very opinionated. I think that comes off as angry some times. But really, those things I have strong opinions for I hold a lot of hope that some day soon they will be accepted. I think others, and sometimes myself, forget what I really enjoy and who I really am. I am majoring in Biotech. But I think I would enjoy more, and do better at English or Philosophy. My heart really lies in the beauty of thought and written word. I think I would be completely happy living in a small town, writing, spending summer days farming or riding my bike to the bakery and not worrying about politics, science, of any other issue that plagues us. This is the side of me I don't bring out much. But I like simplicity. I like literature and poetry and thought provoking philosophical ideas. But it seems that nowadays, this kind of living is harder and harder to have. And so, still having a love of science, I follow that path, and leave the other behind. Hidden where most of those that know me have scarcely seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment