Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 23 : List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.

1. Biking -- I enjoy the building of bikes, however, my heart really lies in the ride. I love working on my speed and form and distance. This is how I was when biking downhill, as well. I loved finding new trails, bigger jumps and drops, etc. Now, with road biking, the thrill is the same. Keeping up with cars, flying down hills and pulling off at a stop light, pulling up on the petals as you push down with the other leg. I love biking.

2. Writing -- I haven't kept up with this as much as I should. However, I have always loved writing Science Fiction and sometimes horror. I really need to do this more.

That's about it... all of my other time is spent with kids/wife, school or work.

No comments:

Post a Comment