Friday, March 23, 2012

A Short Stay in Hell -- Out today!


Seriously! I cannot recommend this book enough. Obviously as it regularly shows up on my blog. However, this is the real deal. The official 1st printing through Strange Violin Editions has come out today and I could not be more excited. I'll be pushing all of my current reads aside for this one. This new cover art is also pretty exciting. Done by a good friend, Matt Page.

So here is some info about it:
"Soren Johansson has always believed he'll be reunited with his loved ones in an eternal hereafter. Then, he dies and rather than finding himself in a glorious paradise he wakes to find himself cast by a God he has never heard of into a Hell whose dimensions he can barely grasp: a vast library he can only escape by finding the book that contains the story of his life.

In this haunting existential horror novella, author, philosopher, and ecologist Steven L. Peck explores a subversive vision of eternity, taking the reader on a journey through the afterlife of a world where everything everyone believed in turns out to be wrong."


And of course, some official review blurbs:

"I closed it last night and this morning it was still haunting me . . ." 


"I cannot recommend this book enough."


"This book is much better than it has any business being"


So, everyone needs to go out and purchase a copy. Go here to buy a copy.
You can also visit the books official site at shortstayinhell.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment