Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Goals

Well... so much for goals... Haha. I don't even remember what my April one was, and the March one was a bust. So, I am going back to my February goal. No junk food. But with some few exceptions. No candy, and no fast food. However, I will make exceptions for grilled burgers at home (being close to summer BBQ season and all), and one bag of chips at Gandolfo's when I work there.

I am also going to try to eat less carbs. Less white bread, rice, corn, etc. These things aren't too bad, so I'm not too worried about it, but still, it's a good thing to keep in check.

I guess we'll see how this one goes.

1 comment:

  1. A friend asked me recently to do a "no fast food" challenge for a month with her.

    I just couldn't commit. I eat fast food kind of a lot, unfortunately... REALLY unfortunately.

    Good luck to you! I'm cheering you on

    ReplyDelete